Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
Rubbish2Go Waste Services Ltd, is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10489189 our VAT number is 228862186.
- These Terms and any quotation provided by our office staff or vehicle teams set out the agreements
between you and us for the supply of our services,
- If you require us to provide a quote for our services without a site survey, whether by telephone or
email We reserve the right to vary our quoted price at the time of collection if the information you provided us at the time of quotation was incomplete or inaccurate . Any price provided in
advance of the collection will normally be an estimate only.
- We will make every effort to provide the services on the dates provided but there may be delays due to
circumstances beyond our control.
- You must provide our employees with free and safe access to the premises where the rubbish is to be
removed. If the rubbish is difficult to get to or items are large or heavy, if theres a dispute as to whether the rubbish can be cleared because you have provided us with incomplete or inaccurate
information we may make an additional charge to cover any extra work or costs that are required.
- You must confirm that you have the full authority for us to collect and dispose of the rubbish. You shall
indemnify us from and against any cost or expense we suffer or incur from any third party as a result of you not having the authority for us to clear the rubbish.
- Any sharp or dangerous objects e.g. knives and broken glass should be separately stored in an appropriate
container by you before we arrive for the collection. Under no circumstances should sharp objects be stored in bags. This requirement is for the safety of our staff.
- We may terminate the arrangement between us at any time, but retain the right to recover any money you
owe us under these Terms.
- We will only use the personal information you provide to us to provide the services, or to inform you
about similar services which we provide, unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may pass your details to credit reference agencies.
- You acknowledge that we may share your data with any party listed in our registration as a data
controller in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.
- This clause does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death, personal injury caused by
negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act
- Subject to the preceding, under no circumstances whatsoever shall we be liable to you for negligence,
breach of statutory duty any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the contract with you
- We cannot guarantee that no damage to the property will occur during the clearance process. You should
inspect the working area once our clearance is complete and notify our team of any damage before they leave the site. Any such damage must also be notified in writing to Rubbish2Go within 5
days of completion of the site clearance. We will not accept liability for any damage that is not notified to us within this time.
Name of company
Rubbish2Go Waste Services Ltd
Bailey Brook Lane
Roade NN7 2PT
Tel: 01604 862233