Waste Removal Operative
Based in Northampton
Rubbish2Go are currently recruiting for a Waste Removal Operative (Driver and Labourer). We are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual to join our team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Full UK driving license
- Due to insurance purposes all applicants must be 23 or over to drive our vehicles.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own
- Good customer service skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar industry
- Forklift trained
- Experience driving larger vehicles up to 3.5t
Day to Day Duties:
- Lead driver on collections
- Assisting other drivers with collections
- Lifting and loading different waste streams onto our vehicles
- Unloading waste and segregating for recycling
- Assisting with vehicle movement
Benefits of working for Rubbish2Go
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform and Work PPE provided
- Internal reward scheme
- Relevant training provided.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday. Some flexibility required, our working hours are 7am – 5pm with occasional overtime. Overtime rates apply. We Carry out DBS checks on all applicants
We are located in a semi-remote location therefore the applicant must have their own transport to get to and from work. Position is available immediately.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV now to [email protected]